Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Shared Desire

One of the things that I missed most during the pandemic is worshiping side by side with my friends at church.  Thankfully, a few of us have had the chance to be together in a smaller group once a week for the last 12 weeks.   We have been reading and discussing, J.I. Packer's Knowing God, and I have written about a couple of the chapters in this blog.  The content has been inspiring, but I am mostly inspired by the others in my group.  They read, prepare and share every week, making each meeting meaningful.   But the greatest blessing is knowing that each of us spent some energy that week desiring and working to know God more.  I know that He is pleased by that.  Thank you Jamie, Julie, Ron, Karen, Mike, Kim, Pam and Caroline.  Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment